We are an award winning, international music agency and production company with offices in Amsterdam and Berlin. We collaborate with brands, agencies and directors to create music and sound concepts for moving images. In doing so, we strive to be the go-to partner for the most creative and ground-breaking musical stories being told. Our goal is to work with people that make us happy, that dare to embrace the unknown and thrive on a bit of chaos where creativity flourishes. Sometimes these people represent brands like Heineken, Diesel, Mercedes or Chanel.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a new Music Supervisor // Business Developer to join our team. The main territory will be Germany. In this role, you will meet new clients and service our existing ones. You will be responsible for providing our clients with creative and musical guidance. In doing so, you advise, you help, you plan, you troubleshoot, you talk and you think ahead. Together with Sizzer’s creative team, you will run the projects you bring in from start to finish.
You are an ambitious and open-minded social force with a strong knack for music.You feel truly comfortable around all kinds of different people and are not afraid of challenges thrown your way. Working within a team is something you love but you also have the entrepreneurial mindset to go out there alone. You are naturally interested in people and therefor a great representation of our values and qualitative standards. Besides having a creative and social mind, you also possess great organisational skills, are good at handling tight deadlines and are an avid project-manager when needed.
- Experience in sales (not necessarily music related)
- Fluent in German and English
- Willing to be based in Berlin
- Willing to travel often
- A strong passion/love for music
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- You’ll be a part of an award winning, internationally operating music agency
- We give you room to develop and grow
- Amazing offices in Berlin Mitte and Amsterdam Central
- A young, open-minded and creative team
- A full-time contract with a compelling, performance-based salary