Sizzer is an international music agency based in the center of Amsterdam working for clients like Heineken, Diesel, Audi, Chanel, Mercedes and more. We consult clients on the use of sound and music for advertising, films, video games and art installations. We advise and produce during every step of the process - from strategy to concept to execution.
As a Business Developer / Music Supervisor (FR):
Your job will combine generating business from our existing clients in France, as well as identifying, contacting and visiting potential new customers in this territory.
- Travel to Paris on a regular basis (approx. 25 weeks travelling / year)
- Meet existing clients face-to-face, generating business by nurturing the relationship and establishing yourself and Sizzer as their trusted advisor for sound and music
Identify, contact and meet potential new clients, converting leads into customers by creating a personal connection and selling the company vision and services
- Work closely with and report to the Head of Client Relations
Our new Business Developer / Music Supervisor (FR) has:
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Fluency in English and French both written and oral.
- Knowledge of the music and/or advertising industry is preferred
Our perfect candidate is:
- Outgoing and witty with a natural dose of empathy
- Addicted to travelling and genuinely interested in people
- A good speaker but above all a good listener
- Proactive and independent with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Ambitious, goal-oriented and willing to learn and develop with the company
- Sincerely passionate about music
- Bringing an existing network of TV producers, creatives and film directors with them
- Relevant business experience. (Not necessarily sales experience - convince us why your background and skills are relevant!)
Sizzer Amsterdam offers you:
If this sounds like you, please apply now sending your resume and motivation letter. Make sure to include your top 5 albums you would bring to a desert island!