Sizzer is an international music agency based on the canals of Amsterdam working for Heineken, Diesel, Audi, Chanel, Mercedes and more. We consult clients on their use of sound and music be it for advertising, films, video games or art installations. We advise on every step of the process from strategy to concept development to spotless and high-end execution.
As a Senior Music Producer / Consultant:
Your job will combine managing the creative process from concept to execution as well as handling all client-related communication.
Key responsibilities:Sound & music production
- Brief, feedback and oversee vendors (composers, sound designers, music researchers, publishers, etc.) in order to produce high quality productions
- Consult clients on creative choices and execution
- Manage projects on both music and client side
- Further develop client relationships
Our new Senior Music Producer / Consultant has:
- A broad technical knowledge of music production: highly proficient in at least 1 DAW (editing, mixing, recording, etc.)
- Experienced/skilled in the practice of music, for instance: play an instrument, recorded and released albums, composed film music etc.
- Experienced in the implementation of music to moving images (film, advertising etc.)
- Experience with advising and consulting clients on the use of audio
- A solid understanding of the advertising industry
- Natural networker
Our perfect candidate is:
- Always learning
- Pro-active and solution-driven
- A natural born leader
Sizzer Amsterdam offers you:
- To be part of a fast-growing, internationally operating music agency
- An amazing office right on the canals of Amsterdam
- A full time contract
If this sounds like you, please apply now sending your resume and motivation letter. Make sure to include your top 5 albums you would bring to a desert island!