Sizzer is an international music agency based in the center of Amsterdam working for clients like Heineken, Diesel, Audi, Chanel, Mercedes and more. We consult clients on the use of sound and music for advertising, films, video games and art installations. We advise and produce during every step of the process - from strategy to concept to execution.
As a Vault intern:
The Sizzer Vault is our main track catalogue of over 3000 original compositions. You'll be searching for musical gold in this with the purpose of licensing for usage in commercials, films, series, videogames, art exhibitions, runway shows and more. Besides helping out on these searches, your main responsibility will be extending our musical records and adding new tracks and artist information to the back-end of the vault.
Helping out on music searches.
- Extending our existing musical records. This task entails requesting stems, instrumentals, full lengths, cut-downs, lyric sheets and copyright/general information from artists worldwide that compose our musical works. After aquiring all the necessary information, you upload all content to the Sizzer Vault.
Adding new musical records to our Sizzer Vault. Again, branched up into full lengths, instrumentals, cut-downs, stems, lyric sheets and accompanied by the correct copyright information.
- Assisting on pre-clearing musical works made by the artists we collaborate with worldwide.
Our new Vault intern has:
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken.
- Some knowledge on the music and/or advertising industry is a huge pro but not a deal breaker.
Our perfect candidate is:
- Obsessed with working precisely and organises intuitively where there is clutter.
- Able to commit to a pre-developed project plan.
- Proactive and independent.
- Sincerely passionate about music.
- Looking for an internship of at least 3 months.
The internship is in theory unpaid, but we can always talk about travel costs and other compensations.
If this sounds like you, please apply now by sending your resume and motivation letter. Make sure to include your top 5 albums that you would bring to a desert island!