Sizzer is an international music agency based in the center of Amsterdam working for clients like Heineken, Diesel, Audi, Chanel, Mercedes and more. We consult clients on the use of sound and music for advertising, films, video games and art installations. We advise and produce during every step of the process - from strategy to concept to execution.
What Sizzer offers:
- A chance to work at an international, award-winning music company
- Join as a full member of a great team
- Pitch your own musical idea's to realtime campaigns
- Get to know the ins and outs of licensing and sync in the music business
Challenge yourself to find creative, but practical solutions for questions you did not know existed before
A first person insight into working in the creative industry
Room and help to do your own research or write your graduation assignment
As a Vault intern:
The Sizzer Vault is our main track catalogue of over 3000 compositions. You'll be searching for musical gold in there with the purpose of licensing for usage in commercials, films, series, videogames, art exhibitions, runway shows and more. Besides helping out on these searches, it will be your task to extend our musical records by adding new tracks and artist information to the back-end of the catalogue.
Helping out on music searches.
- Extending our existing musical records. This task entails requesting stems, instrumentals, full lengths, cut-downs, lyric sheets and copyright/general information from artists worldwide that compose our musical works. After aquiring all the necessary information, you upload all content to the Sizzer Vault.
Adding new musical records to our Sizzer Vault. Again, branched up into full lengths, instrumentals, cut-downs, stems, lyric sheets and accompanied by the correct copyright information.
- Assisting on pre-clearing musical works made by the artists we collaborate with worldwide.
Our new Vault intern has:
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Fluency in English both written and spoken.
Our perfect candidate is:
- Obsessed with working precisely and organises intuitively where there is clutter.
- Able to commit to a pre-developed project plan.
- Proactive and independent.
- Sincerely passionate about music.
- Looking for an internship of at least 3 months.
If this sounds like you, please apply now by sending your resume and motivation letter. Make sure to include your top 5 albums that you would bring to a deserted island!